who is a pontius pilate?
we all are. man's depravity is only amplified by god's grace.

Wednesday, December 6, 2006

Dispelling the Myth




“What is truth?"

- Pontius Pilate


"Lord, do not destroy me along with the wicked Hebrews, because I would not have laid hands upon Thee, except for the nation of the lawless Jews, because they were exciting rebellion against me. But Thou knowest that I did it in ignorance. Do not then destroy me for this my sin; but remember not evil against me, O Lord, and against Thy servant Procla, who is standing with me in this the hour of my death, whom Thou didst appoint to prophesy that Thou shouldest be nailed to the cross. Do not condemn her also in my sin; but pardon us, and make us to be numbered in the portion of Thy righteous."

- Pontius Pilate

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

so what R U saying?
that he was a Christian?

White Badger said...

According to Historical accounts, yes:
Pilate was converted after the death of Christ.